This is the place for straight-forward style advice.
MORE STYLE TIPS
- Sunny Summer Highlights
- The Haircut Terms You Need to Know
- How Should Your Neckline Be Trimmed?
- The Right Hairstyle for Your Face Shape
- Spruce Up Your Color for Spring and Summer
- Work-Appropriate Hairstyles for Guys
- Highlighting with Foils
- Know Your Skin Tone, Find Your Flattering Shade
- Summer Style: The Undercut
- Bad Hair Day? Try These Fast Fixes and Stylist Solutions
- Top 5 Easy, On-the-Go Hairstyles for Women
- Making the Transition Between Hair Colors
- Five Reasons Why You Should Just Get Your Hair Cut Already
- The Best Age-Appropriate Looks
- Give the Gift of Style
- Hit Refresh: Get Your Look Ready for Spring
- The Best in Spring Color
- Should You Go for Layers or Keep Your Hair One Length?
MAKING THE TRANSITION BETWEEN HAIR COLORS
No matter if you’re going for something extreme or subtle, changing your hair color can be a confusing process. Here are some things to consider when you’re thinking about switching it up.
Find a style