This is the place for straight-forward style advice.
MORE STYLE TIPS
- Give the Gift of Style
- Sunny Summer Highlights
- Making the Transition Between Hair Colors
- Spruce Up Your Color for Spring and Summer
- Hit Refresh: Get Your Look Ready for Spring
- The Best in Spring Color
- The Best Age-Appropriate Looks
- Five Reasons Why You Should Just Get Your Hair Cut Already
- Top 5 Easy, On-the-Go Hairstyles for Women
- Work-Appropriate Hairstyles for Guys
- Bad Hair Day? Try These Fast Fixes and Stylist Solutions
- Summer Style: The Undercut
- Know Your Skin Tone, Find Your Flattering Shade
- Highlighting with Foils
- The Right Hairstyle for Your Face Shape
- Should You Go for Layers or Keep Your Hair One Length?
- How Should Your Neckline Be Trimmed?
- The Haircut Terms You Need to Know
MAKING THE TRANSITION BETWEEN HAIR COLORS
No matter if you’re going for something extreme or subtle, changing your hair color can be a confusing process. Here are some things to consider when you’re thinking about switching it up.
Find a style